Thanks goes out to Meggie at Hoosier Farm Babe Tells Tails. Last week she awarded me the Blog with Substance award!
In five words, I would say that my blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience is…
“Tell it like it is.”
If you’ve been following me, at all, you’ve seen all the drama that happens here on our little farm. Everything from cars stuck in the mud, lawnmowers stuck in the ditch, a flooded basement, to no running water, you’ll see it here! No punches pulled. (Whether my husband likes it or not!)
So some other bloggers I would give this award to are…
- Dani Do It
- Frugalista Farm Life
- Going Jane
- Gal in the Middle
- Life’s a highway… and mine’s surrounded by corn!
- Matt Schenk-n-Family
- The AG Grant Guru (not quite the same type of blog, but substance-filled none the less!)
- The Misadventures of a Modern Day Farmer’s Wife
- And, of course special shout-outs to Goodeness Gracious
- and Beyer Beware – they have both helped me so much with the blogging experience, couldn’t be here without you two!
So, now the rules:
- Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
- Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.
- Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
Done, done, and done! Happy blogging!